Lower Cape Play and Learn Groups
Register your family on the FAMILY REGISTRATION form here
Updated Play & Learn Groups are often shared daily on our CCCP Facebook Page
Stay Tuned for our Fall 2018 groups, coming soon!
- WATER PLAY PLAYGROUP – at Orleans Eldredge Park Playground on Mondays 9:30 – 11 am – enjoy the sprinkler and a water play table, bring a change of clothes and a towel, you might get wet!
- FREE FAMILY STEAM FAIRS – SCIENCE • TECHNOLOGY • ENGINEERING • ART • MATH
Presented by Lucy Gilmore
Free! No pre-registration necessary. Action packed discovery stations to explore at your own pace. Appropriate for children ages 3 – 8 (supervised younger and older siblings are welcome). All children need to be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Orleans Snow Library – Thursday, July 12 @ 10 – 11:30 am
- Brewster Ladies Library – Friday, July 13 @ 2 – 3:30 pm
- Eastham Public Library – Tuesday, July 24 @ 6 – 7:30 pm
- Truro Public Library – Wednesday, August 1 @ 3 – 4:30 pm
THIS PROGRAM IS FUNDED BY THE HOSTING PUBLIC LIBRARY, A DONATION MADE BY BETTY AND DON OLSON, AND A FAMILY CENTERS GRANT THROUGH THE CHILDREN’S TRUST AND A COORDINATED COMMUNITY AND FAMILY ENGAGEMENT (CFCE) GRANT FROM THE MA DEPT. OF EARLY EDUCATION AND CARE, ADMINISTERED BY CAPE COD CHILDREN’S PLACE.
Check out the CLAMS (Cape Libraries Automated Materials Sharing) website at www.clamsnet.org
Funding support for most of the above programs is provided by grants from the Children’s Trust and
Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care, administered by Cape Cod Children’s Place.
Call 508-240-3310 for more information.
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION & CARE
Cape Cod Children’s Place strives to provide exceptional and enriching programs to support the crucial early learning years. We believe in building a strong foundation in social emotional development of children
Cape Cod Children’s Place recognizes that parenting is the most important job, and at times, the most challenging one any of us can embark on. Our family support uses a strength-based approach to support all families
Cape Cod Children’s Place believes healthy families are a reﬂection of strong communities. We partner with our local schools, libraries and other community businesses and agencies to oﬀer free early literacy