Cape Cod Children’s Place Admissions Process
- Contact the school to schedule an appointment with the Assistant Director to tour the school.
- Complete the Application Form with a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- After the application is received, your child will be enrolled in the appropriate classroom or placed on our waiting list, pending enrollment space.
- Children are taken off the waiting list in the order of inquiry. Enrollment preference is given to currently enrolled students, siblings of currently enrolled students, and infants of employees of Seamen’s Bank.
- Enrollment space is offered when it is available. If you are not able to accept the space at the time it is offered, enrollment space will not be held open until a future date.
- Once your child has been enrolled, you will receive an email with your Acceptance Letter and Parent Handbook, along with the Tuition Agreement Form.
- Complete the Tuition Agreement Form along with your $200 non-refundable deposit to secure your enrollment, within two weeks of receipt of Acceptance Letter. This deposit will be put towards the first month of tuition.
- After receipt of your deposit and Tuition Agreement, you will receive written confirmation of your schedule and start date.
- The Enrollment Packet, Health Forms, and School Calendar will be mailed to you. The Enrollment Packet and Health Forms are due back before the first day of school.
- A Welcome Meeting and two visit days will then be scheduled with you, your child’s
classroom teacher, Assistant Director and/or Executive Director.
- Physical Exams expire annually. All immunizations and proof of lead test (if age
appropriate) must be up to date in order to begin school and for enrollment to continue.
- All tuition installments are due by the first of each month.
“I thought of you the other day after borrowing your idea for pond water exploration with the boys…thank you for teaching all of us parents how to improve our ability to play and connect with the littles. CCCP really has changed our lives in so many positive ways. Personally, the plug in to a supportive community helped me trudge through grief-probably the most challenging phase of my life. I am so grateful. Your hard work and kindness is appreciated.”
CCCP program participant